What's possible with timeline comments?
- Reading timeline comments, and other events, for orders, draft orders, customers, and inventory transfers.
- Writing order and customer notes. This is not the same as the timeline comments. We mention it here because this frequently makes for an acceptable fallback approach.
What's not possible
- Using a timeline event as a Mechanic event. This means that Mechanic tasks can't run in direct response to a new comment (or other timeline event).
- Reading the name of the staff person who left a comment, or the name of the app responsible for another event.
- Creating, updating, or deleting timeline comments.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.